Extreme Duty CLP
Used and recommended by major firearms manufacturers, Lucas Oil Extreme Duty CLP is designed to clean, lubricate and protect your firearms in one simple step.
It contains high grade additives that dissolve powder residue, old lubrication and other contaminates. It penetrates deep into rust to help clean neglected firearms and free rusted parts and actions. Extreme Duty CLP’s superior anti-wear additives reduce friction and wear while the unique waterproof, super slick film resists blow out and extends firearm life and runtime.
The special formulation leaves behind a microscopic layer of protection against rust and corrosion caused by handling, fingerprints, moisture and harsh environments, including salt water. Used by major firearms manufacturers to coat and protect firearms prior to shipping, the solvent based Extreme Duty CLP aerosol contains a unique drying agent that leaves your firearm clean and protected from rust and corrosion without any gummy residue.
- Cleans and protects your firearms in one easy step.
- Penetrates deep into rusted firearms, freeing stuck parts and aids in cleaning.
- Provides long-lasting protection from rust.
- Great for general shop and home use too.
- Made in U.S.A.
- #10915 - 4 Ounce (Case of 12) - 13 lbs
- #10916 - 11 Ounce Aerosol (Case of 12) - 12 lbs
|Technical Data Sheet|
|Safety Data Sheet|
|Safety Data Sheet - Aerosol|